Turkey, Provolone, Avocado Wrap
I had a student whose mom used to always make wraps for her lunch on Wednesdays – we always joked that it was “Wrap Wednesday” – so today I decided to try a wrap I’d seen on Pinterest. It’s one that I will definitely be taking to school for lunches this year.
Ingredients you need:
- Tortilla (I chose low-carb wheat)
- Sliced Turkey (I went with the smoked)
- Provolone Cheese (2 slices)
- Garlic & Herb Laughing Cow cheese
- Fresh Spinach
- Red Pepper
1. Spread the Laughing Cow cheese over a tortilla.
2. Layer the spinach and turkey.
3. Layer the cheese, red pepper strips and 1/4 of an avocado (sliced)
4. Roll up the wrap and slice into approximately inch and a half pieces.
This was a fantastic light supper – I had it with a delicious mango I picked up at the grocery store on my way home. I love summer!